On June 3rd 8th grade at Basisschool De Bras a robot class was provided. The subjects that were presented:
- Robots, what can they do?
- Robots, what are they made of?
- Robots, examples of hobby and industrial robots.
- Class Assignment: Escape a maze using the Scratch programming language. Via: Blockly Spelletjes
- Class Assignment: Robot Soccer using the Darwin Mini
Some images of the various activities. For privacy reasons the children’s faces have been blurred out.
An overview of the presentation slides that were shown.